Wednesday, February 3, 2010

day one hundred fifty-nine.










Day One Hundred Fifty-nine 2/3/10
Dress: Red and White Maternity Dress
Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories: Jeans, black Hunter boots, red cardigan, red amulet necklace
Hair and Makeup: two braids with some hair down and faked no bangs, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael liked my hair
Day: 



This is the dress I bought for my pregnant friend Sue but if you tie the attached belt in the front instead of in the back as intended it becomes a regular dress.  I will wash it and give it to her to add to her dress collection.  I photographed myself at Target since I was trying on a dress and some bras, both fails.  I liked the red dressing room for a background.  


Today was pretty boring so I won't go into a lot of detail.  Dishes, laundry, take care of sickboy, work, Target trip for storage bins, home, dinner, Criminal Minds and other bad television, blog, bed.  See boring.  I think tomorrow will be a better day since there's no more sickness in our home.  I hope it's a busy, motivated, gettin shit done day.   Until then, goodnight. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com