Friday, March 5, 2010

day one hundred eighty-eight.




Day One Hundred Eighty-eight 3/5/10 
Dress: Grey V-neck Cotton Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $4.95
Accessories: Crazy pattern boots, black tights
Hair and Makeup: double buns, usual makeup with extra blue eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: several boot compliments
Day: 


First of all blogspot is pissing me off with it's stupid formatting issues. Grr. 


Man, yesterday was another productive day and I am feeling it today.  I worked a full day and came home for a full night of wall priming.  We realized our primer was grey and therefore had to go to Home Depot for some white.  We finally started around 8:30 and worked furiously until 10:30 when I stopped to go make us tacos.  I did not wear this awesome and comfortable dress while painting because I am a sloppy paint monster.  It's a gap dress and I got it for $4.95. It does have a bit of stain on the front but I can deal with it.  Since the weather wasn't absolutely terrible I wore my spring/summer/fall boots.  They have a large hole now but I'm not ready to give up on them.  Perhaps I'll have to check Bare Feet Shoes for something similar.  I changed into a special amazing paint outfit and good thing since I got it all over me.  This is my wicked flattering painting outfit: 



Tonight we'll finish priming the two walls and parts of the ceiling we didn't get to and we'll do coat number two before hopefully painting colors this weekend.  I'm leaning towards these types of greens: 


                    
                          


I'm going to take a trip to Benjamin Moore today for some of their green samples.  Weee!



1 comments:

Mike said...

What's up best pic ever?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com