Thursday, March 4, 2010

day one hundred eighty-seven.

dusty walls and floors 

Day One Hundred Eighty-seven 3/3/10 
Dress: Orange Apple Print Overall Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $5.00
Accessories: Jeans, Hunter Wellies, squirrel penny necklace, black cardigan
Hair and Makeup: brushed, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: none that I can remember

Day: 

So I'm actually writing this the day after but hey, I had a super productive and tiring day so I'm okay with that.   Seriously, yesterday was jam packed with goodness.  I worked all day, went to the gym, picked up supplies at Home Depot, went to Whole Foods, came home and cleaned the walls of our newly dry walled master bedroom, made an amazing tofu teriyaki dinner, swept, vacuumed and mopped our third floor floor and then called it a night. Whew.  I guess I got my ass off of the couch! 

mmm: tofu teriyaki, basmati rice, sauteed green peppers, cashews and steamed broccoli


I love this dress even though it's not very flattering.  It has a cute apple print and it's versatile in that I can wear something under it or go without when the temperatures rise.  It's pretty short but I've never shied away from short dresses.  It was still quite chilly and a little rainy so I opted to pair it with jeans but don't think I won't wear it sans jeans or tights.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com