Thursday, March 11, 2010

day one hundred ninety-four.




Day One Hundred Ninety-four 3/10/10 
Dress: Alice In Wonderland Costume Dress
Purchased From: Pierre's Costume Shop
Year or Era Purchased: Fall 2005
Price: $35.00ish
Accessories: black tights, black boots, black cardigan
Hair and Makeup: Blow dried straight, sometimes pulled back, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: The boy taking our tickets at the theater said I looked like Alice even before he saw my ridiculous costume, Sue and my Mom thought the dress was cute and didn't call me crazy. 
Day: 


It was a lovely, busy day.  I woke up, cleaned the bathroom, worked and then picked up my friend Sue and we drove to the suburbs to meet my Mom for dinner at China King followed by a viewing of Alice in Wonderland 3D.  It was really lovely.  I dug out my old costume for the occasion.  Luckily I wore a jacket all day and hid most of this crazy person outfit.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, it's just that I certainly felt crazy walking around Philadelphia in a slutty Alice in Wonderland costume in the middle of March.  Plus this thing is ridiculously short.  I wore big boy shorts underwear on top of my tights just in case the wind was being mean.  

2 comments:

LaToya said...

This is beautiful! My bf is trying to drag me to go see the movie!

http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

amazing. awesome. amazing. i'm talking about you, lady!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com