Saturday, March 20, 2010

day two hundred and one




Day Two Hundred One 3/17/10 
Dress: Green Strapless Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2008
Price: $4
Accessories: black tights, black sneakers, black and white cardigan
Hair and Makeup: half up in mini double buns, lots of bobby pins and barrettes in the front, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: I can't remember any
Day: 


I can't totally remember the day except that it was St. Patrick's Day so everything and everyone was on my nerves darting in front of my car and being drunk.  This dress was a skirt I bought at Circle Thrift and I consider it the sweatpants of skirts. I pulled it up and realized it doubles as a strapless dress.  Awesome.  I remember I worked, went to they gym and made some dinner and watched Lost since we didn't watch it Tuesday.  I'm sure it wasn't very exciting or I'd remember right?

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com