Saturday, March 20, 2010

day two hundred and two.



Day Two Hundred Two 3/18/10 
Dress: Houndstooth Overall Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories: blue fishnety tights, black boots,grey cardigan, birdcage necklace, black sting belt
Hair and Makeup: Double buns with curled sideburns, purple eyeshadow 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 
Day: 


Thursday was my bachelorette day.  Michael was working and skating in the burbs so I dropped him at the train and then headed to Thrift Fair.  I got four dresses, an awesome record holder piece of furniture and lots of knick knacks and other things I needed or didn't need.  I spent the rest of my day working and then ran some errands, went to the gym and came home to make myself pasta for dinner, Michael's least favorite.  It was soo yummy by accident. I intended to make red sauce and some sort of noodle, boring and to the point and just fine but the sauce was moldy and my panty was bare.  So I threw some portobello mushrooms, asparagus, hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, white wine, half and half and fresh mozzarella in a sauté pan and had at it. I served it with a steamed artichoke, garlic bread and a mixed green salad.   It was so delicious I ate too much and watched four Law and Order episodes on the couch.  Nice.  I got this dress at my morning thrift store run.  It was crazy warm so I just paired it with a cardigan in case I wanted to shed it later in the day.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com