Sunday, April 4, 2010

day two hundred eighteen





Day Two Hundred Eighteen 4/3/10 
Dress: Vintage Plaid Green Cotton Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $10
Accessories:  bird necklace, green flats
Hair and Makeup: Double mini buns, the rest down, 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Sue and Michael liked my dress


So I totally suck and wasted a huge part of this day by sleeping until 11:30.  Right about now I should be cooking but instead I'm trying to get all caught up this here blog.  It was a beautiful day and somehow it got far, far away from me.   I woke up and dilly dallied since Michael woke up very early and headed out for a day of motorcycle riding.  I opted for a day of pampering and relaxation with some work peppered in. I lounged, made myself breakfast and finally chose a dress and got ready.  I love this dress so much.  The green plaid makes me smile just to look at it.  I added a green belt from another vintage dress I purchased at the fabulous Sazz Vintage Warehouse sale.  After working I did some grocery shopping and then Sue and I went for mani/pedis and to Target, which somehow took over three hours.  I got "short story" a bubblegum pink on my fingernails and some shade of hot pink on my toenails.  I'm loving them.  I came home and made portobello sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner and Michael and I caught up on some television until he fell asleep on the couch next to me and I caught up on my shows.  So exciting for a Saturday night! I wish I had worked in my garden and made cupcakes as I'd planned but I'm feeling pretty fabulous none-the-less, it must be this green plaid.  


Blargh. I just realized my camera is in the car so I can't add a picture and be officially caught up on this here blog and I am way to lazy to walk all the way out front to get that shit.  Ugh.  I'll add the picture later.  



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com