Wednesday, April 28, 2010

day two hundred forty-one.




Day Two Hundred Forty-one 4/26/10
Dress:  Black Cotton Sun Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift 
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:  Grey tights, green Hunter Wellies, grey cardigan,  
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back in a bun with  headband, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 



I chose to wear this dress today because I read this post: http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/style/2010/04/26/boobquake-2010/ upon waking up on Monday morning.  I had to oblige and wear something low cut.  I was in a rain coat all day anyway so it's not like it matters.  I think this dress might actually be a bathing suit cover up.  Oh well.   I think it's completely retarded (pardon my use of that word, I just like it so much) to blame cleavage for earthquakes.  


I spent my day working in the rain before heading to Just Tires to complete one of my get a cat tasks.  There was a nail in the tire and they needed rotated.  The element also needed an oil change.  Scratch that one off the list. Okay, actually I had to go back today since they had to order a new tire because the nail punctured in a non-savable spot.  I killed time at the Cherry Hill Mall waiting but was good and only purchased an Auntie Anne's pretzel.  I did try on two Forever 21 clearance dresses but neither floated my boat.  After my errands I continued on with a bit of grocery shopping and then met up with a friend so I can start walking her dog a few times a week.  I came home and made spaghetti and (veg) meatballs from scratch and watched television with Michael.  I spent several hours catching up on blogs and wasting time on the internets.  Typical Monday. 







0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com