Saturday, April 3, 2010

day two hundred sixteen.





Day Two Hundred Sixteen 4/1/10 
Dress: Black and White Vertical Stripe Shirt Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:  black belt, black sunglasses, black tights, black sneaker boots
Hair and Makeup: mini double buns, pinned back bangs with a flower clip, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael said something like "I fucking love this dress and everything about the way you look" or something like that and also that he wanted to go out so he could show me off.  Cute. 
Day: 

Ugh, I'm so behind. It's dumb.  Today is Saturday and this was Thursday.  I'm a bad person.  I don't even totally remember this day.  I know that I worked, it was pretty nice outside, I made a low calorie dinner of smart dogs and boxed tomato soup and we went out for one drink at our corner bar to see our friend Chad. Pretty uneventful.  It was April Fools Day and since I'd already lost the war at 12:30AM when my friend Spano texted me that Obama was shot and I was all cnn.com I was on the defense.  

This dress is fun and I love it.  I tried it on a few days prior and didn't love it as much but I got this belt at Thrift Fair and it really brought the dress to another level for me.  I'm super into shirt dresses so that helps. I realize this is boring and dumb but it's a post and I'm sticking by it.  Yup. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com