Friday, April 23, 2010

day two hundred thirty-six.




Day Two Hundred Thirty-six 4/21/10
Dress:  Lime GreenVintage Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:   Black argyle pattern tights, green hunter wellies, purple hair bow by Off the Chains
Hair and Makeup:  Ponytail with bangs and headband/hair bow, usual makeup sans eyes
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: A few dress/color of dress compliments




It was supposed to rain on Wednesday so I was prepared.  It barely rained so I spent most of my day looking a little crazy in rain boots.  This dress was from the warehouse everything on plastic in heaps Sazz Vintage sale.  I think it's a find.  It has a few holes in it but it has pockets and it was $5!  


Michael and I woke early on Wednesday and I took him to Will's Eye for several of his eyeball check ups.  First we spent a few hours at Retina and then headed to the diagnostics center for a field of vision test.  I had to leave and go work while he waited for that one.  Will's Eye might be the best but that causes you to wait forever and you never know who your doctor will be, it also means a different copay for each procedure/floor.  Dumb.  After Michael was done I picked him up and we went home.  He's always a little cranky or sad after his eyeball gets poked and prodded so I made smart dogs and tater tots and let him watch Star Trek episodes while I napped on the couch.  I napped a little too long. Ooops.  Later that night I made quesadillas and we started watching Away We Go.  Boring day.  Whatevs. 



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com