Tuesday, April 13, 2010

day two hundred twenty-five.




Supporting my roller derby friend Kristin with her pin.  



Day Two Hundred Twenty-five 4/10/10
Dress: Vintage Green Plaid Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $10.00
Accessories:  Black net pattern tights, black flats, black awesome Big Buddha vegan flower bag, green belt, white plastic flower barrette 
Hair and Makeup: Brushed and down with a bow barrette, usual makeup with teal eyeliner
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Lots of dress and bag compliments


Holy hangover.  I woke up at 10AM, took some ibuprofen, peed, drank water and headed back to bed until 1:30.  Oh to be 32 years old and still sleeping until the afternoon.  I'm so good at life.  


After I finally woke up I dressed in this fabulous green dress.  It was cool enough outside to wear long sleeves so I took advantage of it.  It came with a belt so I just added some funky tights and black flats and called it an outfit.  Nice and easy for hungover me. I love this dress.  It makes me feel like I should be flying on a plane in 1967.  The bag in the picture is my new big buddha bag from my sister-in-law.  I get a ton of compliments on it and it makes me feel grown up and fancy.  


We went to Honey's sit n' eat and sat and certainly ate.  I had an omelet and veggie sausage and pretended my diet didn't exist.  I did only eat half though so I suppose my body didn't forget.   After lunch we ventured to Art Star so I could purchase the new Kurt Halsey bird necklace and then to the Penn Herb Co. so Michael could get some eyeball enhancing herbs.


We came home for a bit and then headed out for an evening of roller derby, the first bouts of the season.  It was our first time and it was loads of fun.  I bought that I heart Boosh pin above and wore it proudly.   Both teams we were routing for won.  I am super impressed by roller derby as I have trouble merely roller skating and staying upright.  


We came home from derby exhausted because our bodies were still processing the whiskey from the night before.  We couched it up with ravioli dinner and watched Sherlock Holmes. Not a bad way to spend a hangover day I must say. 











0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com