Thursday, May 6, 2010

day two hundred fifty.








Day Two Hundred Fifty Wednesday 5/5/10
Dress:  Blue Floral Long Dress 
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories:  Green flats, little kid barrettes 
Hair and Makeup: Curled with two mini buns, usual makeup with teal eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  A stranger working in a building I visit for dogwalking asked me how big my closet is, one of the door guys asked me if I was "getting pictures done today" and said I looked nice, Michael noticed that i pinned the top closed and told me I wouldn't be able to go on an airplane.  He's so helpful.  


As I type this my best friend is in labor.  It's possible she'll deliver in the next few hours.  I'm super excited for her and her husband.  I've had butterflies all day and haven't been able to eat.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!   Hopefully before I post this I'll have some news and can type that Sue and Jake have a little baby girl Lemon.  

I bought this dress yesterday at the Thrift Fair.  I went in specifically looking for a good Cinco de Mayo dress and found this in the pajama section.  Score!!!


Okay, five hours later and no baby yet, still waiting.

I spent my day with a belly full of butterflies in anticipation of a baby.  After work I stopped to pick up some stuff to put into a "you're having a baby" bag including some vegan potato soup from essene, veggie jerky, vegan peanut butter cups and coconut water.  I grabbed some balloons and a cheesy yard sign that read "it's a girl" and dropped them off in the front yard at Sue and Jake's.

I went to dinner with Michael and Rica at Cantina.  It was a mistake to crave vegan beef and a margarita.  It took forever to get a table and my one margarita gave me a headache instead of happiness.  Now I'm killing time watching tv and waiting to hear of baby news!


Ok, I got the news very early this morning.  She was born at 12:55AM 5/6/2010 7lbs. 4oz. 19inches Lemon Josephine Henry.  Congratulations to the lovely parents Sue and Jake Henry.  I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

LaToya said...

This dress ia amazing!! I adore blue and red right now! You look great!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com