Wednesday, May 5, 2010

day two hundred forty-eight.

Ikea Pax closet/wardrobe before the doors/shelves/drawers were attached




Two Hundred Forty-eight Monday 5/3/10
Dress:  Tan Corduroy Jumper Dress 
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories:  Black blouse, Green Hunter wellies, 
Hair and Makeup: Rag curled with bangs in mini buns, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Michael liked the dress, Nicole complimented my hair


Boring Monday workday but I did like my outfit.  I love jumpers, overalls, etc.  My Mom dressed me in a lot of them growing up and my love for them carried over into my adulthood.  It rained like crazy in the morning so I wore my wellies, any excuse to wear them really.  

Like I said before it was a boring day.  I worked, went to Whole Foods, picked up Michael from work, came home and made a Vegetarian Chipotle Chicken Tortilla soup that I concocted from several recipes on epicurious.com, watched some television and headed to bed. Soooooo exciting!!!! 





0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com