Friday, May 28, 2010

day two hundred seventy-one.




If I was an amputee I guess I'd look like this. 


Day Two Hundred Seventy-one Wednesday 5/26/10 
Dress: Aqua Baby Doll Sun Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $3.95

Accessories: I actually didn't wear the socks pictured- just black vinyl shoes
Hair and Makeup: Two log pigtails, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 

Holy hot in May! Good thing I got this dress last week at Thrift Fair.  I wore these socks for a whole fifteen minutes  but it was too damn hot to keep them on!  I spent the day working lots and sweating lots.  After work I went thrifting for a hot second at Thrift Fair and Circle Thrift and got four dresses.  Michael and I shared a flight at Kraftwork- I had a Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout (amazing!) and a Liefman's Kriek.  Nothing like 8oz. of beer to get you tipsy!  We came home and I made us frittatas and we watched some television.  It was a lovely night. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com