Saturday, May 29, 2010

day two hundred seventy-two.




Day Two Hundred Seventy-two Thursday 5/27/10 
Dress: Red Strapless Sun Dress
Purchased From:  Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $4.99

Accessories: Kurt Halsey fireflies necklace
Hair and Makeup: Fresh rag curls, usual makeup with some extra ALICE eyeshadows
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: A few boot compliments/comments, a door guy said "different look everyday" 


Oh Thursday, you were swell and a little boring. Here's a Thursday Haiku:

Wake up, work and sweat
School, dialogue talk, ride home.
Eat tots with cheese sauce.   

I need to go back and get more of these dresses for the ninety degree weather that is sure to come. I was going to wear sandals and a different dress and I even painted my toe nails for the occasion but it was too hot for the planned dress and when I searched for the sandals I found these boots and remembered them.  My hair is busted hot in this picture- so crazy curly.  First day of rag curls is always a little embarrassing. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com