Sunday, May 30, 2010

day two hundred seventy-three.



 


Day Two Hundred Seventy-three Friday 5/28/10 
Dress: Floral Long Strapless Dress
Purchased From:  Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $12.99

Accessories: blue sandals
Hair and Makeup: Day old rag curls, down and pulled back, usual makeup

Oops, I'm behind again.  I have a good bit of homework too. I really love this dress.  I think I need to go back to Conway and get it in another pattern.  Its only downfall is the lack of slit, making it occasionally hard to walk. 

I spent my day hurriedly working so Rica and I could go see Sex and the City 2.  We were sans our third lady, Sue, as she's recently become a Momma and didn't have enough desire to see the movie to leave her three week old for an extended period of time.  Man was she right! After fighting holiday traffic and a gaslight we finally made it to the theater for the 5 o'clock show.  Almost three hours later we emerged, embarrassed by and for the movie we just witnessed.  Several times throughout the movie Rica and I covered our faces in agony and bewilderment, and we are huge fans of the franchise.  Ugh, do not waste your money on that pile!   

After wasting three hours of my life I came home and wallowed in starch- pasta with ricotta, tomato sauce, and tons of mixed veggies and some lovely garlic bread.  I ate until my stomach hurt and then watched a bunch of television- super exciting Friday night!!!!  



 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com