Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day three hundred two.



Day Three Hundred Two Sunday  6/27/10 
Dress:  Black Strapless Dress (that may or may not be a skirt?)
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $Free

Accessories:  White and black polka dot cardigan, black flats, hippopotamus tattoo 
Hair and Makeup: Wet from swimming so pulled up into a bun, some black eyeliner and a little blush
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: A few compliments on the dress, some weren't sure if it was a bathing suit or dress, everyone was impressed that it was free

This is my pool attire and it was free. It might actually be a skirt but I rocked it as a dress/cover up.  I like it a lot and I like it even ore since it was free.  I woke up pretty late and headed back down to the party areas of the night before for cleanup.  Again, Michael was already in the pool.  Fish boy.  I cleaned a bit and then Rica and I headed to the grocery store for bloody maria mixers and bagels.  We came back and I made two pitchers of bloody marias and a pitcher of cucumber water.  I'm all about pitchers these days.  About half an hour later we were all in the pool, loving life.  I kind of want a pool.  Eventually we succumbed to the fact that we are city dwellers and finished cleaning up and left, but not before heading into West Chester for a veggie turkey Capriotti's hoagie.  Michael and I came home and I did several hours of homework before settling into the couch for some hoagie and tv time.  Good Sunday. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com