Sunday, July 4, 2010

day three hundred and three.



Day Three Hundred Three Monday  6/28/10 
Dress:  Yellow Sundress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $4.95

Accessories:  Red polka dot hair kerchief, Kurt Halsey necklace from Art Star, black flats
Hair and Makeup: Double buns and kerchief, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  A necklace compliment and that's all I can remember. I'm a bad blogger.

So yeah, sorry. I was busy this week.  It was my last week of school and I had a project due so this blog was kicked to the curb a little.  I wish I could remember Monday more but I really can't.  I know that it was hot, I worked, I went to school and came home and made dinner.  Typical Monday.  This dress is from Thrift Fair and it's originally a Target dress.  I dig the color and the fact that I stayed cool in it throughout the day.  I'm a fan of ketchup and mustard colors so I paired this dress with a red handkerchief to give it a fun 50's vibe.  I dug it, though my head did sweat a bit.  At least it kept the hair out of my eyes. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com