Sunday, June 13, 2010

day two hundred eighty-five.



Day Two Hundred Eighty-five Thursday 6/10/10 
Dress: GREEN AND NAVY CORDUROY CANADA GOOSE DRESS! 
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $4.00

Accessories: Green flats, blue cardigan
Hair and Makeup: Low pigtails, usual makeup with green matte eyeshadows from MAC- velvet moss and newly minted. 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  A few dress compliments and a girl in my class, Crista, told me she has a similar dress in yellow.  

So this dress is actually a skirt and I am sort of in love with its amazing pattern:

 I saw a dress somewhere online (that'll learn me to save images!) maybe Urban or Anthropologie or somewhere- it was a strapless dress that looked like a pencil skirt.  I've been waiting to find a cute skirt that was big enough for me to hike over my boobs and call a dress.  I'm so happy that the one I found also happens to be corduroy and covered in Canada Geese.  Word. 

Thursday was quite good.  I worked all day and then had a lovely time at class.  We have moved on to the poetry section of the class.  After class Michael and I went to Memphis Taproom to indulge in beers for beer week.  We weren't super psyched on any of their beers and both only had one.  We ordered food and poor Michael got the portobello grinder that comes with provolone.  This time it came with sharp provolone.  Combined with the hot peppers (pickled) and onions the flavor was out of control and so not him.  I gave him some of my arugula salad and amazing asparagus mac n' cheese.  So, so, so good! 







0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com