Sunday, June 13, 2010

day two hundred eighty-six.







Day Two Hundred Eighty-six Friday  6/11/10 
Dress: Black and Yellow 80s Dress 
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5.00

Accessories: Black flats. black fabric belt
Hair and Makeup: Down and combed through with my fingers, no makeup during the day, usual makeup at night
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  One of my clients said I looked beautiful, as did a stranger in the park.  I find this very odd since this dress is so friggin weird, flattered nonetheless!




This dress is so weird and I kind of felt like Betty Rubble in it all day.  I spent most of the day working, went to Target for some much needed home items and bought one clearance Liberty of London dress despite my attempts to purchase several dresses. Nothing was looking cute.   I came home and relaxed a bit, made Michael and I dinner, though I can't for the life of me remember what.  Around ten or eleven we headed over to Kraftwork to enjoy beer week and their featured brewer: Fullers.  I had a Cerise- a cherry beer that I liked but wanted it to be more sour and a Black Biscuit, which tasted like whiskey and chocolate had a baby.  It was weird but I liked it.  They also had a chilled asparagus soup that I  just had to try.  It was a delicious, light midnight snack.  It was a pretty uneventful but lovely day.  

1 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah Jody got that soup. It was awesome.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com