Saturday, June 19, 2010

day two hundred ninety-one.




Day Two Hundred Ninety-one Wednesday  6/16/10 
Dress: Green Vintage Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift 
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5.00

Accessories: black flats, blue cotton belt
Hair and Makeup: Double buns, usual makeup with some red lips. 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Uhhh. Yeah, I don't think any but don't quote me on that. 

Oh Wednesday you were so long, too long.  The day was sightly cooler than our average temperatures as of late so  I took the opportunity to wear some polyester.  This dress is hot and too big so I  belted it a bit and sucked it up.  I spent the day working, came home and made us dinner rice, fried tofu with red curry sauce, kale chips and salads.  After dinner I went back to work on the third draft of my story.  I kept working all night, until after 4a.m. to be exact.  Ugh. I finally went to bed and realized I smelled awful so I got up and took a shower.  I think around 5a.m. I finally fell asleep but I got it done.  Stay tuned for cranky stories of Thursday in the next blog. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com