Saturday, June 26, 2010

day two hundred ninety-seven.



Day Two Hundred Ninety-seven Tuesday  6/22/10 
Dress:  Grey Newspaper Print Dress
Purchased From:  Rainbow
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $12.00

Accessories:  Black and grey striped socks, black flats, giant sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Braids braided into two more side braids, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Michael loved the outfit, one of my client's kids asked if I was wearing a newspaper, several whistles and comments from men in cars.  Funny story about that- once I was driving parallel to a car full of boys and they started making comments and asking for my number or something.  I turned and asked if that tactic ever works and the kid said no in a melancholy tone and stopped commenting.  It was funny. 

Sooo I love this dress- love, love, love it.  I was pretty happy with the entire ensemble and the weather was hot, but not as hot as they predicted so that worked out nicely for me since I was stoked on these socks. I spent the day working, hot but not stroking out from the heat.  After work I went to school and we discussed and then headed to the grocery store to get the rest of my dinner components.  I came home and made us yummy veggie lemon chicken, horseradish mashed potatoes, green beans in lemon butter with almonds and a lovely baguette.  Numnumnumnumnum...like this: 

 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com