Tuesday, June 22, 2010

day two hundred ninety-six.


Oscar and Marley not feeling the camera

Day Two Hundred Ninety-six Monday  6/21/10 HAPPY SUMMER.
Dress: Blue H&M Dress
Purchased From:  MOLLY DELANEY!
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $Free

Accessories:  Black flats, ribcage necklace, giant black sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Up in a pinned up ponytail that fell and got on my nerves so then down
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  

It was super hot so I didn't put tooooo much effort into my outfit.  I wanted to wear as little as possible.  This is another of the 17 dresses from Ms. Molly Delaney and it was easy to wear.  I also had to bike to my Kelly and Rica's since I was borrowing Rica's car for the day so I wanted something that wouldn't flash the whole world, or well, the whole of Fishtown.  It may have been the biking or just the walking in this insane heat but I totally had pit stains by mid-day.  Yummy.  I spent the day working and then headed to class.  It was amazing and I got awesome feedback on the third draft of my story.  I was wicked nervous since it involved a man's perspective and dialogue- two things I'm not familiar with and have been scared to write for most of my life.  People said the nicest things.  My professor said he feared I'd get a big head from his comments.  Ha.  Please.  I get super happy and feel great until I sit down to write the next piece of it and then -boom- terror strikes all over again and I'm filled with doubt.  

After class I went to Whole Foods and did some much needed grocery shopping.  I knew Michael was still in Downingtown as it was "Go Skate Day" and our friends were throwing a contest/fundraiser for the Downingtown Skate Park.  Read their  DSP Blog and stay up to date.  I bought myself ingredients to make an amazing sandwich among lots of other yummy foods for dinners this week.  I came home, dropped off my groceries, returned Rica's car, rode my bike home and made an amazing sandwich.  I spent the rest of the night doing homework until Michael came home and fell asleep next me.   Such a good day, I could barely tell it was a Monday. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com