Tuesday, June 1, 2010

day two hundred seventy-five.


 



Day Two Hundred Seventy-four Sunday 5/30/10 
Dress: Green Sundress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $4.95

Accessories: gray sneaker flats, 
Hair and Makeup: dirty, rag curls, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: hmmmm.  

It was hot, super hot, but not as hot as they said it would be.  Anticipating tubing and retard strength hotness I donned this lovely gem of an XL dress to stay cool and breezy.  I paired it with some grey canvas slip-on sneakers, also easy.  They make my feet smell really awesome too. 

I started my day with a breakfast date.  My friend Heather needed to interview Sue and I for a developmental psychology paper so she came over and hung out for a bit and we played catch up.  We met up with Sue and Lemon and hung out in a park so Heather could interview Sue and we could see the little lady Lemon.  After the interview Heather and I ate at Honey's and she interviewed me and we talked and talked and ate and ate.  Somehow time got away and our breakfast date turned into a late lunch date. It was lovely nonetheless.  I could've written irregardless right there but that is not a word.  Sure, I like to use lots of words that aren't really words: shitastic, redunkulous, etc. etc.  I find that people are absolutely aware that these are not real words while people truly believe irregardless is at least a seventy-five cent word.  Why do I bring up this topic- just in case you didn't know.  Knowing is half the battle after all.  Do not use the word irregardless. Please. Fight the good fight. 

We were supposed to have a fabulous ghetto tubing trip but it wasn't hot enough and no one planned super well and we were advised by the all knowing Bob Grill that the current might be too strong at this point in the season.  I came home from my Heather hang out and got a damn headache so I spent several hours on the couch trying to get rid of it, to no avail.  Finally at about 9PM it was gone.  Michael and I went to Kraftwork for dinner and beers to celebrate.  Yay. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com