Wednesday, June 2, 2010

day two hundred seventy-six.


Day Two Hundred Seventy-six Tuesday 6/1/10 
Dress: Vintage Polka Dot Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5

Accessories: White and green polka dot belt, green hunter wellies, pink polka dot socks, red cat and black poodle kiddie barrettes 
Hair and Makeup: dirty, rag curls pinned into two buns, with barrettes holding the bangs, usual makeup with blue eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Some asshole meowed at me from a truck.  




It was way too freaking hot to wear this dress but the other dress and to top it off it rained buckets for short bursts so I had no choice but to wear my wellies, though I wanted to wear sandals. Blargh. I also didn't think it through very well since this dress is white and I was stuck in the rain several times. Luckily the worst of the rain happened when an overhang was in my eyesight and I sought refuge under it. I like this dress but it needs some work. One of the buttons doesn't stay closed very well, it sort of hangs weird and unflattering, etc. I paired it with a belt from another dress since it had loops but no belt. I guess that helped but my ferocious eating in the past week has not so I felt fatty all day. Oh well. For some reasons Tuesdays generally suck. Add in the fact that this Tuesday was more like a Monday and there is no more Lost to look forward to it gets worse. I did have class and it was quite lovely as usual so I can't complain too much.


I spent my day working in the heat and rain, took a trip to the grocery store then headed to class. After class I came home and made the most amazing Seitan Tofu Veggie Fajitas with chipotle ranch broccoli slaw. OHMYGOD! Michael and I ate ourselves into a fajita coma and watched Hell's Kitchen. I guess Tuesdays aren't all bad.



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com