Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day three hundred and eight.



Day Three Hundred Eight Saturday 7/3/10 
Dress:  Blue Floral Vintage Dress
Purchased From:  MOLLY DELANEY
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  Black flats
Hair and Makeup: Braid twists on each side, usual makeup with some brownish lipstick at times
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Lots of dress compliments, Rica and Louise thought it might be a bridesmaid dress, Louise commented that I fit right into her garden, Spano said "now that's a dress", a stranger liked it, etc. etc. 



Saturday was a full, lovely day.  I woke up and got dressed in this amazing dress that Ms. Molly Delaney graced me with.   I knew I'd be headed to our friend's Brian and Louise's house later in the day for a bbq in their garden so I thought why not throw on this crazy, amazing vintage bridesmaidesque dress?   I felt awesome all day long.  I met up with Michael, Sean and Spano at Milk Crate Cafe for coffee, soccer and some record shopping.  I got the Best of Otis Redding and Madonna Like a Virgin.  Awesome.  I left the coffee shop and headed to a new cat client consultation.  They were a really a cute couple with a cute couple of cats and they live just two blocks from me.  Word.  I headed home and then out for a bit of farmers market and book shopping.  I came home and made Michael and I small sandwiches from a fresh baguette.  I then made a truffled Asian green been salad, some chipotle ranch broccoli slaw, and marinated some zucchini for grilling.  We then headed out to the burbs for Ms. Louise's thirty-third birthday bbq. It was lovely and relaxing.  I made a basil gin lemonade and we grilled veggie and real burgers, corn and zucchini.  Louise made a corn/bean salsa.  Yum.  We stuffed our faces and drank fancy drinks.  I got to hold Lemon while she had the hiccups. So sad.  We hung out until late and then headed home for some much needed sleep.  It was quite a lovely day. Here are some Lemon shots at just a few days shy of two months old :








0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com