Friday, July 9, 2010

day three hundred and nine.



Day Three Hundred Eight Sunday  7/4/10 
Dress:  Pink and Brown Floral Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  Black flats, big sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Down and wavy, usual makeup with some pink frosty eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Kevin said my dress looked like a 70's couch, Laura commented on how long my hair is and uh, I think that was it, I can't remember. 

It was pretty hot but this dress is kind of flowy so I went with it.  Sunday was fun.  We slept in, had a nice breakfast of omelets and did some other stuff I can't remember.  Around four we headed out to the burbs to our friend, Mike's Mom's house for her annual fourth of July party that always involves massive amounts of vegetarian tamales and tables of food.  Amazing. We hung out for a while, drank beers, played cornhole and washers and then headed home around 10:30.  We then got stuck in a massive traffic jam because I brilliantly decided to get off at the Girard exit and take Girard back to Fishtown.  Poor decision.  We sat on the hilly exit for over half an hour because traffic was way worse there than on 76.  I always choose the wrong line at the grocery store and the wrong traffic pattern.  Finally wet got home close to Midnight.  Fail.   




0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com