Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day three hundred and seven.



Three Hundred Seven Friday 7/2/10 
Dress:  Brown Plaid/Argyle Print Vintage Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: FREE!
Accessories:   Black flats, black sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Double buns, I don't know if I even wore any makeup during the day, usual makeup later
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Hmmm, I can't remember.  I think I got a compliment on the dress but I can't remember.  Sean commented/questioned that I was still wearing dresses/blogging about them. 

I think I woke up at 11:50 on Friday.  I was absolutely exhausted from staying up so late on Wednesday night. I hurriedly got dressed and didn't have much rhyme or reason for choosing this dress.  I think it was on top of the pile. I  realized I had no time for food and got to work. It wasn't a terribly busy day, thankfully.  I finished work and said hello to Sean, Spano and Michael at Kraftwork.  The specials and menu weren't floating my boat so I went home and ate a bagel.  Michael came home and hung out a bit before heading out to see Toy Story 3.  It was an adventure of annoyance.  We attempted a viewing at the Riverview as we've admitted defeat in the movie going department and figured if our experience was going to suck we'd at least be close to home.  Wrong.  The showing we chose was closed captioned, so yeah sub titled, in English.  To quote Christian Bale, it would be "fucking dis tract ting." So we chose to drive over the bridge and attempt a viewing at the Loews Cherry Hill theater. Mistake. We sat all the way in the back and thought we were in the clear until the movie had actually started and four annoying, loud, disrespectful teenagers came plodding up the stairs like fat donkeys.  They flopped down in the seats next to us and began speaking to each other, using their cell phones to speak, text and otherwise light up the area around us, eat popcorn like a ravenous cartoon character and move around like fleas on a dog.  Assholes.  I finally snapped and yelled at them to please, please, please stop talking.  Their response, "shut up."  Exactly assholes! Michael and I have officially given up on movies unless they're matinees or at the Ritz.  I hate everyone.  We would have loved the movie so much more had we not been subjected to these stupid patrons.  I think movie theaters need to start enforcing no talking, cell phones, etc. with security that patrols the theater. I think it's come that.  Blargh.  After our movie we headed back to Philly and indulged in veggie wings, chips and guac and a pitcher of margaritas at El Camino Real.  The tequila definitely helped soothe away our anger. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com