Tuesday, July 6, 2010

day three hundred and five.




Me and the Flea. 


Day Three Hundred Five Wednesday  6/30/10 
Dress:  Grey Shirt Dress
Purchased From:  Rainbow
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $7.00

Accessories:  Black flats, purple knee socks, 
Hair and Makeup: Down and curled, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Someone said they loved my purple socks. 

This is another of my clearance rack Rainbow dress purchases.  I washed it before wearing since the last Rainbow dress gave me a rash.  I think that may have shrunk it a bit, despite the fact that I hung it to dry.  Oh bother.  When I was taking pictures my cat, Flea, decided to jump up on the chair in the yard because he is awesome. 

Wednesday was jam packed.  I hurriedly finished my jobs and met up with Sue and Rica for the 5pm show of Eclipse.  I arrived first so I secured our tickets and walked over to Staples for school supplies while I waited.  We were plenty early so we got seats all the way in the back to avoid any annoying, loud teenagers commenting on every  single thing behind us as we had at New Moon.  I really enjoyed the movie despite its cheese factor.  Rica grumbled a bit about it not being close enough to the book.  After the movie it was back to reality and I went home to make dinner and settle in for a long night of final project work since it was due on Thursday.  I made a yummy dinner of lasagna roll ups, (lasagna noodles with ricotta and mozzarella cheese spread onto them and then rolled up- covered in a little sauce and cheese and baked for a few minutes until the cheese is gooey)  fettucini, garlic bread and sauteed mushrooms.   It was all quite lovely.  I stuffed my face and tried to forget my impending homework doom.  Finally I settled in at my computer and got to work with a nice pint of iced coffee.  I think it was 5am when I finally went to sleep.  Sheesh. 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com