Sunday, July 4, 2010

day three hundred and four.




Day Three Hundred Four Tuesday  6/29/10 
Dress:  Orange and White Patterned Sun Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $5.95

Accessories:  Black flats, big sunglasses
Hair and Makeup:Big curls pigtails, usual makeup  
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  One of my clients complimented my dress and then told me her husband was impressed that I dress so nicely when I walk dogs and that I discipline (read: not beat) their dog.  This compliment made me a bit uncomfortable for some reason. 

Tuesday was pretty much a repeat of Monday.  Work, school, home, dinner.  I think I made something yummy for dinner but I can't remember.  We watched Hell's Kitchen and then I worked on my final project for school.  Really interesting.  I like this dress.  It was super easy to wear and cute. It's staying in my wardrobe, most definitely. 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com