Thursday, July 29, 2010

day three hundred hundred thirty-one.




Ipacac loves the new bathtub.  


Day Three Hundred Thirty-one Monday 7/26/10
Dress:  Black Dress with White and Green Flowers
Purchased From:  Super Thrift/Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories:  green flats, black belt
Hair and Makeup:  Down, usual makeup with some green shadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Some ladies in an elevator commented on my green shoes matching the green in my dress but they sort of said it to each other like I wasn't there "oh looks her shoes match the green in her dress" so it was the tiniest bit condescending or maybe I just assumed it since I was a poor chick in an elevator with rich ladies.  

This dress is too big so I used the belt from 239 to cinch it up a bit.  I did purposefully match my green shoes to the green in the dress because I love green and I love those shoes.  I contemplated my green belt, but thought that would be too much.  Monday was a beautiful day weather wise so I made sure to enjoy it.  I worked, went to school, came home and made macaroni and cheese, smart dogs and sauteed broccoli rabe. Michael continued to work on his sail and I watched another episode of Jersey Shore.  I'm addicted. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com