Thursday, July 29, 2010

day three hundred hundred thirty-two.



Day Three Hundred Thirty-two Tuesday 7/27/10
Dress:  Blue and White Flowered Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5.00
Accessories:  black flats, white cardigan sometimes
Hair and Makeup:  Down, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael said something about the dress but I can't remember

This dress is clearly homemade, based on the fact that it's tagless and I can see the at home construction when it's inside out.  It's the tiniest bit too tight in the armpit area and it's really not flattering due to its sack like construction.  Still, I kind of like something about it.  

I spent the day working, going to school, writing an on the spot suspension of disbelief piece that I hated and lamented on for hours, and then I came home and made dinner. We had mac and cheese again, this time with some smoked veggie sausages from Light Life, the smart dog people.  They're new, as clearly marked on their package.  In the take it or leave it contest of life I choose to leave them from here on out.  I also made a big salad and Michael, Orsy and I ate dinner.  Pictured above is the sail Michael's been working on.  He made it all from scratch with bamboo, twine and fabric.  I kind of love him.  A lot. 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com