Thursday, July 29, 2010

day three hundred hundred thirty-three.



Day Three Hundred Thirty-three Wednesday 7/28/10
Dress:  Heart Pattern Night Gown Dress
Purchased From:  Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $2.99
Accessories:  black flats, purple knee socks, 
Hair and Makeup:  Down, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Sue liked the socks and dress, I was called 99 again by the desk guy at a building I work in, Michael liked the dress

Here's another case of a nightgown turned dress.  I don't care. It was crazy humid again so I needed to wear something flowy and with little fabric.  I totally thought I wore this dress in a different color version but now I can't seem to find the post so maybe not.  I decided this dress needed some knee socks and these purple ones were handy and matched perfectly.  Thanks to my friend Jody, as she bought them for me.  

Wednesday was a getting shit done kind of day.  I woke up late because Michael let me sleep and walked to the el since his bike is in the shop getting a tuneup.  I got dressed, went to work and then came home and grabbed my roommate, Steve, so we could go to Target for camping supplies.  The Bridesburg Target has the worst camping section I've ever seen.  Blargh.  Going to Target with Steve is hilarious, he just sort of wanders around and stares at things.  We got lots of supplies and I got a cute new hat that happened to be on clearance. Score.  I came home and went to have a visit with Sue and Lemon so I could drop off a bag of dresses for her and grab her cooler and campfire toaster for our canoe trip.  Lemon and I had some bonding time while she'll drooled on me a bit, her new thing.  She's also currently obsessed with trees- kind of awesome.  

I came home from Sue's and washed a load of towels, made dinner (more mac and cheese- it's finally gone- and more salads), watched Louie, ran the dishwasher, baked brownies, baked potatoes for the trip, packed and worked on a revision of Monday's piece for class.  I was exhausted and finally settled into bed around 2:30am.  

1 comments:

Hamlet's Mistress said...

I don't care if it's a nightgown. It's ADORABLE.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com