Saturday, July 24, 2010

day three hundred twenty-three.

this is what a hangover looks like



Day Three Hundred Twenty-two Sunday  7/18/10
Dress:  Grey and Black Vintage Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  giant black sunglasses, green flats
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back into a bun, no makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  none regarding my outfit, several regarding my pride

Ass, complete ass.  That's how I felt.  I had to rush out of the house to go work with the mother, no the grandmother, of all hangovers.  I hate this dress because it's huge, unflattering, itchy and hot.  It was free though.  I thought about trying to rework it and hem it and take it in and then I thought, nah, it's not worth the effort.  So I just threw on this sack of a dress knowing I'd take it right back off later in the day. 

Dear Vodka and Grain Alcohol, 

We are so over.  

No Love, Abby

I did my jobs, tried desperately not to throw up at any of my client's houses and came home and got right back into bed.  I attempted to eat a bagel but only got maybe a quarter of it into my system before giving up.   My bed and I were very close friends on Sunday.  I had to go back out later in the day to do more cat jobs- dumb.  Somehow I got through it and then came home and settled into our pillow top mattress with Michael's laptop and watched and slept through many episodes of Law and Order Criminal Intent on Netflix instant play.  God bless Netflix.  Finally my stomach stopped flippity-flopping and I got really, really hungry.  I ate a wrap of veggie turkey and lots of greens and some other random stuff along with some leftover mac n' cheese.  More bed, more Law and Order, more water.  Later I had another wrap and watched some True Blood.  Sunday was such a waste.  



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com