Wednesday, July 21, 2010

day three hundred twenty-one.







Day Three Hundred Twenty-one Friday  7/16/10
Dress:  Black Puffy Sleeve Cotton Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair but from the tag I know it was originally Target
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $2.95

Accessories:  Green flats, Bow hair clip, fireflies Kurt Halsey necklace. 
Hair and Makeup:  Bangs pulled back in bow clip, usual makeup with lots of black eyestuffs
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  One of my clients complimented my necklace.  

Somehow in my forgetfulness and bad blogging memories I forgot to mention that on Thursday, yesterday to this blog, but almost a week ago in real life, Michael got it into his head to push a motorcycle almost a mile from our friend Bill's old house that sold to our house. The bike is Bill's brother's bike but our friend Orsborn and Michael will be working on it and riding or something.  I don't know.  These boys confuse me sometimes. So, I drove him there and followed him back to be sure no one fucked with him.   It took some serious time and a lot of sweat but he did it, possibly with a brake stuck on a bit.  I helped push it for about two blocks and realized I probably should've helped most of the time.  Oops.   I mention this because when I woke up on Friday I was shocked to find that my arms hurt quite a bit for so little work. So sad. 

I got this dress from Thrift Fair and I quite enjoy it.  The puffy sleeves help to fancy it up a bit and it's super comfortable and flowy- perfect for a gazillion degree day like Friday was.  I paired it with this cute Kurt Halsey necklace that you can purchase from Art Star or if you spend $50 on their site right now you can get it for free.  

I spent my day working with an unusual break in the middle where I came home for a late lunch. Orsborn came over to change the spark plugs on the newly pushed to our home motorcycle and I forced him to watch dvr'd episodes of So You Think You Can Dance.  He did not like it one bit.  I headed back out to work around 6, cat jobs galore.  After working I hung out with the Steves and Michael and we headed to El Camino for dinner and drinks.  I had mac and cheese and broccoli rabe.  Nom, nom, nom.  We came home and watched episodes of Invader Zim on Netflix and then went to bed.  Good Friday. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com