Monday, July 19, 2010

day three hundred twenty.



Day Three Hundred Twenty Thursday  7/15/10
Dress:  Grey Jacked inspired Dress
Purchased From:  MOLLY DELANEY
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  Green flats, flower hair clip
Hair and Makeup:  Double buns and bangs pinned to the side, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  One of the desk guys at a building I work in called me "99" from Get Smart since I look different all the time and he calls me a spy. That's pretty cool. 


This dress is cute and it has pockets so I liked it even more.  I've totally gained about three pounds back of my recent weight loss so it's  teensy bit tighter than when Molly first gave it to me.  I need to get on that.  I like to eat way too much and this new affinity for beers is not helping.  Quitting the gym and not working out is also not helping.  I either need to actually join the gym or start going to the one at my school.  I spent the day working, went to class and handed in some small pieces, came home and made dinner.  We had smart dogs, corn on the cob with lime herb butter and potato salad.  So yeah, didn't really get on that diet train so much on Thursday.  Such is life. 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com