Thursday, August 26, 2010

day three hundred hundred fifty-eight.

 


Day Three Hundred Fifty-eight Sunday 8/22/10
Dress:  Black Floral/Paisley Silky Dress
Purchased From:  Mishel's Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $FREE
Accessories:  Blue sandals, black tank top
Hair and Makeup: Two high buns, usual makeup with some turquoise eyeshadow and no eyeliner
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Rica liked the dress, Michael said "you have some weird dresses left huh?" 

I'm not totally in love with this dress since I can't wear it in its pure form.  I am not the type of lady that can go braless. This dress is perfect for that type of lady.  So I threw on a black tank top underneath and that sort of killed the cute factor of this dress.  I tried knotting it to change the length but I wasn't thrilled with that either.  Plus, the tank top kept riding up and bunching.  It wasn't a pleasant experience.  I wish I'd gone with something different.  It didn't help that I had to hurriedly dress since I had a morning job.  I probably would've changed a few times had I taken two seconds to reevaluate this mess.  Oh well. I spent the morning working, went to the grocery store and then came home and made bangin' omelets and hung out with Michael.  

Later I did more jobs and went to Target with Rica.  I got lots of house stuff that I didn't really want to buy but needed, such as a shower curtain, (I went with solid grey) an aqua shower curtain liner, rings to hang said shower curtains, a hanging closet/shelf organizer thinger, lots of toiletries, is this list boring yet?, a portfolio for my final project, food stuffs, an awesome clearance cardigan, and an awesome clearance t-shirt.  Rock.  Oh, and I bought some black nail polish.  Word.  I came home and made leftover mashed potatoes for dinner and some bbq tofu for Michael.  I had a salad to accompany my taters because one of my foodstuffs purchases was ice cream.  Nom nom nom.  We took a bath and then ate ice cream and watched True Blood and Entourage before retiring to bed.  I should've worked on my final portfolio all day but I didn't.  Oh well.  Such is life. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com