Friday, August 13, 2010

day three hundred hundred forty-eight.



Day Three Hundred Forty-eight Thursday 8/12/10
Dress:  Black and Purple Houndstooth Dress
Purchased From: Rica's bag of clothing swap stuff
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $FREE
Accessories:  Black knee highs, Hunter wellies, black belt, black lace headband
Hair and Makeup: Pulled back and with a black headband, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 

I am a tired little bunny so this is probably going to be a crap entry.  Sorry.  It was a boring day anyway.  I woke up early and took Michael to the El since it was overcast and the internets said it would rain.  I knew it would be cooler so I opted for this dress that I stole from the bag Rica sent to the clothing swap.  I added a belt, and of course wore my wellies since when it rains, it's wellie time! 

I came home and somehow started cleaning the refrigerator.  Apparently a bottle of Soyaki spilled underneath the drawers. Also apparently I am disgusting and never clean my fridge.  It is now spankin' spotless and organized. 



The gross stuff like processed cheese singles and bologna belongs to my roommate, Steve.  I really feel like I need to add that disclaimer.  The whole thing took me freaking forever, like almost two hours and I so of course I was running late.  I hurriedly got ready and spent the day working. I headed to school for a one on one conference with my professor, which went well I guess.  I came home and made bbq seitan and a mix of sauteed asparagus, mushrooms, artichokes and tomatoes.  It was yum.  Michael fell asleep on me while I watched bad tv.  See, boring. Sorry.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com