Sunday, August 8, 2010

day three hundred hundred forty-three.








Day Three Hundred Forty-three Saturday 8/7/10
Dress:  Black Slutty Dress w/ Frederick's of Hollywood tag so it's authentically slutty!
Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $5.95
Accessories:  Crazy pattern boots, 
Hair and Makeup:  Down and curled a bit, usual makeup with a ton of blue eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: When I was walking a dog in Fishtown some kid said "I like black cars, they're sexy, I like girls that wear black too" but not to me, to his friend as I was walking by.  Ok? 

Holy shit this dress is slutty to the max and I love it. It has these weird puffy sleeves and really shows off the ladies. I knew I needed to "slut it down" a little bit so I paired it with some fun weird boots.  It felt really weird to walk around in this dress while the sun was out.  I think this sort of dress should be reserved for night time.  Oh well, it had to be worn at some point.  I figured a Saturday was the best time.  I guess so because Saturday ruled.  

We woke up early and proceeded to have a lovely day.  I had some coffee, did some dishes, walked the dog that was staying here, made breakfast and did a cat job.  We headed to King of Prussia to see Inception and hit traffic so we missed the IMAX showing but still made it to a regular movie.  It was beyond incredible, with every possible movie element involved, yet it wasn't too much.  I can't wait to see it again.  Also a plus not a single person made a peep, answered a phone, texted, etc.  I think we might have to drive to King of Prussia for movies from now on.  After the movie we headed to Station Taproom for dinner.  I suggest you do the same, immediately!  My good god the food was amazing.  They also had a Cantillon Gueuze on tap so it double ruled. I had an artichoke and asparagus salad and the mac n' cheese.  Both were glorious but I am still thinking about that damn mac n' cheese.  It had whole kalamata olives in it, and I don't mean a few peppered in there for good measure, I mean like a handful of those bad boys!  The salty, hot olives melted perfectly with the fontina cheese and macaroni.  Seriously, I can't wait to eat that again.  





Michael had the Thai red curry and vegetables and it too was delicious.  We left super happy and stuffed.  I knew I'd want the sweetness later so we stopped at Wawa and I got some ice cream. We came home, watched most of The Men Who Stare at Goats and ate ice cream. Michael fell asleep so I turned off the movie and we were in bed by midnight.  We really know how to party! 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com