Sunday, August 8, 2010

day three hundred hundred forty.




Day Three Hundred Forty Wednesday 8/4/10
Dress:  Purple V-neck Dress
Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $4.95
Accessories:  Green flats
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back into a bun, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: The Nanny at one of my jobs liked the green shoe/purple dress combo

I kept the button, the one that's unbuttoned in the photo above, buttoned for most of the day because I wasn't trying to be boobs all out but the button was stretched to capacity- it was thrifted and obvious that the previous owner had my same dilemma.  When I was on the canoe trip I heard ladies complaining about their lack of boobs.  I have to say that most of the time I like mine but it is beyond frustrating to find anything involving buttons that fits properly and doesn't gape between buttons, looking like a sloppy mess.  End rant.  This dress is much cuter when you first put it on but it wrinkles like crazy and rides up in the crotch when I walk.  No good.  I think it will go as quickly as it came.  I suppose maybe I should start walking in dresses when I try them on the way I do with shoes.  

Wednesday was nice.  I worked and had the night off from school so Michael and I went out for a sushi date.  It was yummy in my tummy.  I can't remember anything else remarkable about the day so I'll leave it at that- popping boob buttons, crotches swallowing dresses and sushi- that ought to do it. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com