Sunday, August 8, 2010

day three hundred hundred thirty-nine.




Day Three Hundred Thirty-nine Tuesday 8/3/10
Dress:  Purplish/Reddish/Mauveish Cotton Dress
Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories:  Black flats
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back into a bun, usual makeup with some purple eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Hmmm,yeah I can't remember. 

I completely forgot to write about how I got poison ivy on my ass while camping.  It must have happened when peeing at some point on poison ivy island.  I was so good about wearing boots and knee socks when walking around and I guess I just forgot to consider potty time. It's not like I rub my ass all over the ground when I pee though so the whole thing's a little perplexing.  I realized it when I took a bath on Sunday night.  No good.  Apparently I'm not allergic to it though so that's a good thing to realize I suppose.  

So yeah, I also completely forgot to take more than one picture on Tuesday so I'm left with this one crappy photo that really doesn't show the color so much.  Oops. It's a dark purpley pink color.  It was comfy but I felt like my boobs were on a shelf for display all day.  I used the feeling to write a story in class about a guy leering at a girl's boobs.  I think it worked nicely.  I spent the day working and then went to school, came home and made spaghetti, vodka sauce and broccoli rabe for dinner and watched some Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen. Aaaah Gordon Ramsay, how do I love thee, let me count your shows. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com