Saturday, August 7, 2010

day three hundred hundred thirty-eight.





Day Three Hundred Thirty-eight Monday 8/2/10
Dress:  White and Red Floral Sundress
Purchased From:  Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $8.99
Accessories:  Black flats
Hair and Makeup:  Brushed, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: One of my clients complimented my dress

I like the dress better on the hanger.  It fits sort of weird and the ruching is not so much flattering.  My boobs are a bit unfortunate in it at certain angles and it doesn't offer up much support.  Oh well. I put very minimal effort into anything beauty related on Monday because  I was exhausted and had a full plate.

I woke up early and started my homework.  I knew I had an insanely busy day that included homework, work, picking up a dog who is staying here, midterm, school, and eventually home.  I had to rewrite Cinderella, which I found extremely boring and uninspiring.  I suppose it's my own fault.  Now I know what all of those stupid reality show contestants mean when they say it's hard to show themselves in challenges. Ugh, did I just commiserate with reality show contestants?  I find that in this particular class we have a lot of small writing assignments and I'm having trouble fitting my style and voice into the assignments.  I need to fix that asap.  I made my Cinderella story a figment of my main character's imagination, as she is a patient in a mental institution.  I did not do it very well.  It's supposed to have a twist type ending, though I sincerely don't love those so I'm not sure what business I have employing them.  See what I mean, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Stupid Cinderella.  I pumped that story out in two hours, started work and worked all day, got to school at 5 to take the midterm I missed on Thursday then went to class.  Phew. That's a lot of running around in one day.  By the time I came home I was exhausted.  I made sandwiches for dinner and Michael and I watched True Blood, which was a great way to end the busy day. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com